Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Hoilday Snaps part 1

I promise I will update you on my weekend very soon, but I have found my camera lead so I am grasping the chance to show you my holiday snaps!

We didn't go anywhere fancy but we did spend two lovely weeks on the south coast visiting our families.

The first week was spent with my family.
We went for a day out with my parents to a beautiful national trust property with amazing gardens.




I got to practice trying to photograph bees, there were loads almost one to every flower!




We also got to spend time with our wonderful friends, we hunted treasure, ate mexican food and played crazy golf late at night. it was fun, but unfortunately I didn't take any photos.

I also got to meet the lovely little Isabelle.
She is almost as beautiful as her Mum
 
She is beautiful and I got to hold her lots. 
She fell asleep on me. 
I loved it.


No comments:

Post a Comment