Pages

Thursday 8 November 2012

#ThankfulThursday My Job

I can't believe it is Thursday again already! 
This week has gone very quickly. It was Jamie's Birthday on Tuesday. 
He worked all day and in the evening so we haven't really celebrated yet.
I did make him a chocolate cake though.

This week I am thankful for my job....
I am thankful that I work for a great charity that really has an impact on the lives of the people it helps. 
I am thankful that I have a job. 
I am thankful that it is part time so that Jamie and I get some time together each week  most weeks.
I am thankful that it is rewarding and enjoyable.

I work for the Neuromuscular Centre and we help people with muscular dystrophy. If you would like to learn more about muscular dystrophy or the centre you can check out our website www.nmcentre.com

Check out this video from granada news.
 I had the priviledge to organise this event with the help of some of my colleagues and people from the centre. 


I promise to post more this week! I need to tell you about my parents visit for a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment