Pages

Friday 14 June 2013

A walk in the sun in Delamere

Last Saturday Jamie and I met my brother Robert in Delamere forest, 
we started with a picnic and ice cream  

 then we took a stroll up the hill


 The hill isn't very big but I had to keep stopping on most of the benches


Because Cheshire is so flat you can see along way from the top



There are stone monoliths at the top made of local material from the counties surrounding Cheshire

I convinced Robert to climb one..


It turns out getting down was more difficult them getting up. It was pretty funny to watch.



I really enjoy the warmer weather, shame it is raining so much this weekend. 

Oh well Bring on the summer!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures Emily :-) I miss being able to go up there at the weekends. hope you don't have to endure too much rain this week. looks like we're getting it in the midlands too. take care xx

    ReplyDelete