Pages

Friday 23 August 2013

Photos from my phone an Eighteenth Birthday edition

Last weekend I traveled down to a little village near Peterborough to join in the eighteenth Birthday celebrations for my niece Lauren. Here are a selection of the phone pics I took.

On the train down i knitted a little yellow hat and drank tea from a moustached man with a quizzical eyebrow.

The beautiful Birthday girl


Her awesome cake made by her super talented Gran


Of course everyone's favourite Mutti was there looking lovely in an orange dress Dad chose for her. 
Gok has some competition.


 It was the weekend of the 1940's fair, we didn't have time to go to the fair but i did get so see some lovely old cars.


There were roses, I liked them.


On the train journey home I had a wait at Birmingham New Street station, where to everyone's horror you have to pay 30p to use the bathroom (extortion). Well the toilet attendant made my day when he said I could use the toilet for free because I am pregnant! He made my day, and made me wonder how many other charging toilets I can find and use for free over the next month or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment